Ghost Online Posts – while working as a contributing content marketing writer for Vivial Media, a local, social, and mobile marketing platform that helps businesses market themselves online, I developed SEO-optimized online posts for national cross-industry clients to increase brand awareness and drive business.
Premier Hawaiian Restaurant Shares 3 Fascinating Facts About Ahi Tuna
If you are a Hawaii native or have visited one of its islands, you probably have encountered a regional delicacy: ahi tuna. Also known as yellowfin tuna, this seafood is a Hawaiian restaurant staple featured in poke, a raw fish salad. As a proud provider of the state’s traditional cuisine, Da Hawaiian Poke Co. in Honolulu, HI, sources only fresh, locally-caught fish for their poke bowls and shares their knowledge about ahi.
3 Interesting Facts About Ahi Tuna
It Boasts Unique Features & Characteristics
Ahi tuna are found in oceans with moderate temperatures throughout the world and can grow as large as 300–400 pounds. They tend to school with other large fish, including other types of tuna. Their exterior is a mix of green, blue, and silver colors with pronounced gold stripes down their sides and bold yellow fins.
It’s a (Mostly) Healthy Food
Ahi tuna is loaded with protein, vitamins, and minerals and is low in calories, making it an excellent food to incorporate into your diet. However, it also contains high levels of mercury, so it’s unsafe for healthy adults to consume in bulk and a risky food choice for small children and pregnant women. Therefore, aim to enjoy ahi in moderation.
It’s a Chef’s Dream Ingredient
Ahi lends itself to many cooking techniques, including broiling, grilling, frying, baking, and raw presentations, so chefs in the Hawaiian restaurant scene love getting their hands on it. While you can purchase frozen ahi tuna year-round, most fresh ahi is sold from spring through early fall. During this time, connoisseurs flock to local seafood restaurants to savor this flavor-rich fish.
Whether you’re an authority on all things ahi or eager for your first taste, Da Hawaiian Poke Co. in Honolulu offers an array of meals that are sure to make your mouth water. Intent on highlighting the islands’ distinct culture, this Hawaiian restaurant specializes in crafting fresh dishes packed with flavor, including their signature ahi poke bowl. Visit them online for a look at their robust menu and call (808) 425-4954 to ask about table availability. Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to stay up to date with the restaurant.
How a Custom Sign Can Help Grow Your Business
If your business needs help standing out from the competition, a custom sign can create a unique look for your company, drive brand recognition, and increase sales. That’s why the staff at Yonderland Creations in Texarkana, TX, specializes in designing one-of-a-kind, tailor-made signage that spurs growth for local businesses. Below, their creative team shares several important benefits of custom signs.
Custom Signs & Their Business-Driving Benefits
What Is a Custom Sign?
Custom signs are useful marketing tools that can help businesses promote their locations and services and increase brand awareness. Depending on your needs and preferences, professional signage companies can create signs in a wide array of styles, colors, and sizes and with varying features. In addition, they will partner with you to determine the best sign type for your audience, location, and advertising goals.
How Will Your Business Benefit From a Custom Sign?
A custom sign can drive business growth in several ways. First, tailor-made signs create a unique look for your company and drive brand recognition. By selecting your sign’s colors, typography, and style, you can establish a distinct brand personality that stands out from the competition and can be translated into other aspects of your business’s marketing plan. What’s more, when current and potential customers see your sign, they will immediately associate its memorable features with your business and will be more likely to remember and connect with your company in the future.
Personalized signs can also increase sales. In addition to driving company recognition, on-brand, custom signs convey a sense of professionalism and trustworthiness that draws customers into your store to spend money. Establishing this credibility is essential to business growth, as satisfied clientele will not only turn into repeat customers, but they will also serve as your biggest advocates and aid in your advertising goals through word-of-mouth marketing.
If your company is in need of a one-of-a-kind custom sign, Yonderland Creations can help! From company logos to vehicle wraps to trade show booth signage, their experienced team is Bowie County’s go-to source for creative custom signs and displays, including freestanding sculptures and 3D signs. To brainstorm ideas for your company’s custom sign, give them a call today at (903) 832-7446, or visit their website to view their portfolio of past work.
Ghost Article – developed for Southern Bride & Groom, a leading North Carolina-based wedding publication in need of relevant, share-worthy content for their blog
4 Unconventional Guest Books to Showcase on Your Wedding Day (and Beyond!)
As newlyweds can attest, wedding days are teeming with a myriad of special memories that couples will enjoy reflecting on long after they’ve said ‘I do.’ One of the most important? The guests who attended your wedding. After all, your big day wouldn’t have been nearly as love-filled without them! In order to capture the names of your closest family and friends, many couples utilize a classic, run of the mill guest book. However, as an alternative, why not opt for a more creative display for those precious signatures, one that can be showcased both during your ceremony and reception and in your home long after that magical day is over. Read on for some of our favorite unconventional guest books ideas.
- Fill a basket with squares of fabric and place it on a table alongside an array of markers. Have your guests sign their names to the squares in lieu of a standard guest book. Then, post honeymoon, take them to a seamstress or quilter and have the pieces of fabric sewn together into a lovely quilt that will not only keep you and your sweetheart warm and cozy but serve as a visual reminder of your wedding day (and those that helped you to celebrate it!) for years to come.
- Tastefully display a map of the town, city, or part of the country in which you are getting married on an easel and ask guests to write their signatures around the map’s edge. After your wedding, have the map framed and hang it on your living room wall for a guaranteed conversation starter.
- Bearing in mind your wedding theme or the season in which you are tying the knot, consider requesting that your guest autograph collectable objects that can serve to decorate your home afterwards.
- For those of you marrying at a beach-themed ceremony, invite guests to plant their signatures on seashells (the flatter the better!) which can then be placed in a glass vase as part of your reception décor and carried home for post-wedding display
- For foodie themed weddings, purchase a bisque platter from a pottery store along with special writing utensils, and encourage guests to sign their names to the plate. Afterwards, take it back to the pottery to have it glazed and display-ready. Hang it on a wall in your home or rest it against a plate easel.
- For a fall or nature themed wedding, arrange branches in a decorative vase or pot. Collect an assortment of real or artificial leaves, hole punch a small opening at the top of each, and scatter beneath the branches. Ask each guests to sign their name to one leaf and subsequently hang it on a branch. Carry the ‘tree’ home and use it as a centerpiece for your dining room or coffee table.
- Create an ‘Advice for the Bride and Groom’ station complete with stacks of delicate stationary, writing utensils, and an antique mailbox. After penning their personalized words of wisdom for the lovebirds, guests will then place their note inside of the mailbox. Post nuptials, construct a scrapbook using your friends’ and families’ well wishes and grant it a prime spot on your coffee table.